Coming this Fall to the Barrie Sports Dome, Bazooka Ball is a brand new combat game that uses real paintball guns to fire soft, 2 inch foam balls. Great for participants 6 years old and up, Bazooka Ball is a great alternative to our reball. It’s also a great introduction to reball for beginner players!
Bazooka Ball Drop In session information:
Our drop in session can accommodate up to a maximum of 40 players per night. There can be a maximum of 20 players on the field at one time which will be organized by the referees throughout the session. This means that if the session is filled to capacity, players will have one game on and one game off. We ask that players & groups please call the Dome prior to the drop-in date to reserve spots to guarantee entry – players who do not reserve may be turned away if we are filled to capacity.
Groups may rent the Sidelines Lounge following Bazooka Ball for $50.00+HST per hour. Groups are welcome to bring in any outside food or drink (except alcohol) or order from the Dome (Menu). You are welcome to decorate the room if you so choose. There is also a refrigerator available for food & drink storage while participants are out playing Bazooka Ball. The Dome is a licensed establishment and does have beer, coolers, and cider for sale.
Age requirement: 6+
When: Fridays Only
- 5:00pm-5:15pm – equipment, rules, and safety briefing
- 5:15pm-6:45pm – game play
Rates (all rates include taxes and rental equipment):
- $30 per player
- Group of 5 or more – $25 per player (max 20 per group)
- Seasons Pass – $375.00
Games: 3-5 minutes each
Equipment (included in entry fee):
- Tippmann FT-12 Marker
- Compressed Air Tank (unlimited refills)
- Gravity Feed Hopper
Clothing: Bazooka Balls are soft, 2 inch foam balls that won’t hurt upon impact. We recommend players wear a t-shirt, shorts, and running shoes!
Waivers: Waivers are required to be signed by all participants or by a parent/guardian if participant is under the age of 18. Signed waivers must be presented to the staff to be allowed entry. Please find the waiver posted below.
Game styles can include any of the following:
- Team Deathmatch
- Players are eliminated if struck with a reball – last team standing wins
- Capture The Flag
- Your team wins by capturing the flag in the middle of the field and bringing it back to your home base without getting shot
- Each team designates a medic who can revive their teammates – they are unarmed
- If you are shot, you must stay where you are until the medic can revive you or the game ends
- Hot Potato
- You must try to keep the soccer ball on the other teams half – at the end of the game, whichever side the ball is on loses
- You may kick, throw, or shoot the ball to get it to the other teams side
- 1-2 zombies vs. the world (humans) – zombies can only be eliminated via a head shot
- If a human gets shot, they become a zombie
- Zombies win by turning all of the humans – humans win by killing all of the zombies