We are sad to report that we have made the decision to cancel the Winter 2021 Indoor Soccer session.

Unfortunately due to rising Covid-19 cases in our region and talk of a ‘third wave’, it does not appear as though our region is headed in the right direction to allow league play anytime soon. With the warmer weather on it’s way, we understand that most people would prefer to be outdoors and enjoying the sunshine and hopefully playing soccer outdoors via your local soccer club should it be permitted by our local & provincial health officials.

You have 2 options on how to deal with your Winter 2021 Indoor Soccer registration:

Option 1 – Transfer your registration to the Fall 2021 Indoor Soccer session slated to begin in October 2021.


Option 2 – Receive a full refund of your Winter 2021 Indoor Soccer registration fee if you do not wish to participate in the next Fall session.

Option 1 will be the default selection if we do not receive a specific response. To select option 2, please notify us by emailing the Dome at info@barriesportsdome.com. Refunds would be provided via credit card refund or e-transfer depending on your original method of registration. Please note: it may take up to 28 days to receive your refund once it is requested.

We thank you for your continued support of the Barrie Sports Dome and we hope to see you back this Fall! 


The Barrie Sports Dome

Winter 2021 Indoor Soccer Cancelled
Barrie Sports Dome
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter