*** Closed for the season – thanks for another great year! See you in October ***
The Barrie Sports Dome is your winter destination for reball (aka paintball) in the Barrie area and beyond. Every Friday night (except holiday weekends) from October through April, we run a reball drop in session from 7:00pm-8:45pm for players of all skill levels. Small groups are welcome (20 players maximum per group). Drop-In reball is perfect for birthday parties, team parties, corporate events, and more! We also have a party room available for groups to use before or after the reball for food, drinks, presents, etc. for $50 per hour.
Drop In session information:
Our drop in session can accommodate up to a maximum of 40 players per night. There can be a maximum of 20 players on the field at one time which will be organized by the referees throughout the session. This means that if the session is filled to capacity, players will have one game on and one game off. We ask that players & groups please call the Dome prior to the drop-in date to reserve spots to guarantee entry – players who do not reserve may be turned away if we are filled to capacity.
Age requirement: 12+
When: Fridays Only
- 7:00pm-7:15pm – equipment, rules, and safety briefing
- 7:15pm-8:45pm – game play
Rates (all rates include taxes and rental equipment if required):
- $30 per player
- Group of 5 or more – $25 per player
- Seasons Pass – $375.00
Games: 3-5 minutes each
- Rental equipment available (included in entry fee)
- Tippmann Marker
- Compressed Air Tank (unlimited refills)
- Gravity Feed Hopper
- Equipment Specs for non-renters
- All markers must be set to 240fps or lower
- semi-auto only
- 10bps maximum
- Unlimited air refills
Clothing: We recommend you wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that covers any bare skin. Shirts with long sleeves and a pair of long pants with a comfortable sneaker or running shoe are ideal – no open toed or cleated footwear permitted.
Ammo: The Barrie Sports Dome uses Reballs® – a reusable synthetic paint-less paintball – instead of paintballs. This means players don’t have to spend a single cent to buy paint! Please, no paintballs allowed within the facility.
Waivers: Waivers are required to be signed by all participants or by a parent/guardian if participant is under the age of 18. Signed waivers must be presented to the staff to be allowed entry. Please find the waiver posted below.
Game styles can include any of the following:
- Team Deathmatch
- Players are eliminated if struck with a reball – last team standing wins
- Capture The Flag
- Your team wins by capturing the flag in the middle of the field and bringing it back to your home base without getting shot
- Each team designates a medic who can revive their teammates – they are unarmed
- If you are shot, you must stay where you are until the medic can revive you or the game ends
- Hot Potato
- You must try to keep the soccer ball on the other teams half – at the end of the game, whichever side the ball is on loses
- You may kick, throw, or shoot the ball to get it to the other teams side
- 1-2 zombies vs. the world (humans) – zombies can only be eliminated via a head shot
- If a human gets shot, they become a zombie
- Zombies win by turning all of the humans – humans win by killing all of the zombies