Bazooka Ball is a brand new combat game that uses real paintball markers to fire soft, 2 inch foam balls. Great for participants 6 years old and up, Bazooka Ball is a great alternative to our reball. It’s also a great introduction to reball for beginner players!
Bazooka Ball session information:
Bazooka Ball can be booked as a single, or for a group event – we have both public and private slots available. It will run every other Friday from November through April. Bazooka Ball can accommodate up to a maximum of 35 players per session. There can be a maximum of 20 players on the field at one time which will be organized by the referees throughout the session. This means that if the session is filled to capacity, players will have approximately one game on and one game off. Games last between 3 and 7 minutes depending on the game objective.
Public Bazooka Ball (Now closed for the Summer. See you in the Fall!)
To participate, you must register at least 48 hours prior to when the bazooka ball is scheduled to start. We require a minimum of 10 registrants to run a session. If you would like to register a group (5+ participants) for a public bazooka ball session, please call the Dome at (705) 728-8030 and ask for our group rate.
- $30.00/player ($25.00/player for groups of 5+ participants)
- Includes all equipment
Groups may rent the Sidelines Lounge following Bazooka Ball for $50.00+HST per hour. Groups are welcome to bring in any outside food or drink (except alcohol) or order from the Dome (Menu). You are welcome to decorate the room if you so choose. There is also a refrigerator available for food & drink storage while participants are out playing Bazooka Ball. The Dome is a licensed establishment and does have beer, coolers, and cider for sale
Private Bazooka Ball
- 1 Hour Private Event
- Up to 20 participants
- Flat rate of $300.00 + HST
- Includes all equipment
- Referee will facilitate the event for you
- Option to include private use of Sidelines Lounge for 1 hour following Bazooka Ball for $50.00 + HST
Call (705) 728-8030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a private event.
General Bazooka Ball Information
Age Requirement: 6+
Games: 3-7 minutes each
Equipment (included in entry fee):
- Tippmann FT-12 Marker
- Bazooka Ball Barrel Upgrade
- Compressed Air Tank (unlimited refills)
Clothing: Bazooka Balls are soft, 2 inch foam balls that are low impact and won’t hurt or leave any marks on your skin upon impact. We recommend players wear a t-shirt, shorts, and running shoes!
Game styles can include any of the following:
- Team Deathmatch
- Players are eliminated if struck with a bazooka ball – last team standing wins
- Capture The Flag
- Your team wins by capturing the flag in the middle of the field and bringing it back to your home base without getting hit
- Each team designates a medic who can revive their teammates – they are unarmed
- If you are hit, you must stay where you are until the medic can revive you or the game ends
- Hot Potato
- You must try to keep the soccer ball on the other teams half – at the end of the game, whichever side the ball is on loses
- You may kick, throw, or shoot the ball to get it to the other teams side
- 1-2 zombies vs. the world (humans) – zombies can only be eliminated via a head shot
- If a human gets hit, they become a zombie
- Zombies win by turning all of the humans – humans win by killing all of the zombies