Bazooka Ball is a brand new combat game that uses real paintball markers to fire soft, 2 inch foam balls. It is like across between paintball and Nerf. This low-impact sport is great for participants 6 years old and up.
Bazooka Ball event information:
For the 2022/2023 season, 1 hour private bazooka ball events will be available to reserve on Saturday nights at 5:00pm, 6:30pm, & 7:00pm.
- 1 Hour Private Event
- Up to 20 participants
- Flat rate of $300.00 + HST
- Includes all equipment
- Referee will facilitate the event for you
- Option to include private use of Sidelines Lounge for 1 hour following Bazooka Ball for $50.00 + HST
Call (705) 728-8030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a private event.
General Bazooka Ball Information
Age Requirement: 6+
- Tippmann FT-12 Marker
- Bazooka Ball Barrel Upgrade
- Compressed Air Tank (unlimited refills)
Clothing: Bazooka Balls are soft, 2 inch foam balls that are low impact and won’t hurt or leave any marks on your skin upon impact. We recommend players wear a t-shirt, shorts, and running shoes!
Game styles can include any of the following:
- Team Deathmatch
- Players are eliminated if struck with a bazooka ball – last team standing wins
- Capture The Flag
- Your team wins by capturing the flag in the middle of the field and bringing it back to your home base without getting hit
- Each team designates a medic who can revive their teammates – they are unarmed
- If you are hit, you must stay where you are until the medic can revive you or the game ends
- Hot Potato
- You must try to keep the soccer ball on the other teams half – at the end of the game, whichever side the ball is on loses
- You may kick, throw, or shoot the ball to get it to the other teams side
- 1-2 zombies vs. the world (humans) – zombies can only be eliminated via a head shot
- If a human gets hit, they become a zombie
- Zombies win by turning all of the humans – humans win by killing all of the zombies